Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rest In Peace, Amirul Razaili

I would like so much to express how much I miss you sayang. But I just can't. i know you couldn't even hear me anymore, but I seriously wanna let you know that I miss you way too much and no one could ever replace you in my life and even my heart. You'll always be the one for me. Through thick and thin.

I won't forget those memories I had with you, those precious memories. I won't be able to see you again in this world. But I seriously wanna meet you again in Jannah. I always pray for it. I don't know how to say this. But you are the one who could make me laugh like there's no tomorrow. I miss your jokes and I miss the way you make me smile :'(

Sgt sgt rindu dekat you sayang :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment