Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

special word for you

now that he has left me, i got to do everything on my own, be on my own. i hope someone else will know, how am i feeling now and how much I really missed him. it’s hurting a lot, but i got to move on no matter what. what is this called? :(

miss you so much, muhammad amirul bin razaili. i hope you're doing just fine. may you'll be placed in jannah. al-fatihah. 
♥♥




*i wish you know how much we miss you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment