Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Saturday, March 26, 2011

muhammad amirul bin razaili ♥

Amirul Razaili



Ya Allah, please forgive him, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, please let him be with those You love, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, please place him in Jannah, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, please bless him, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, please help him. Forgive him, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, please accept our prayers for him, Ya Allah.

Amin Ya Rabbul'Alamin.


Lots of love, from me. 
When I was so happy, when I couldn't stop smiling, when everything feels so right, I remember when everyone told me I'm the happiest person on earth. When I never shred a tears over a guy, when nothings wrong. Until you walked in my life, everything was going crazy ever since then.

You turned my world upside down and then I realized , I’ve fallen in love. Getting to know you was the best time ever and been with you was the greatest time of my life. You taught me so much, things that I will never know. You make smile out of no where. I honestly miss your sense of humor. You know how everyone think that when they have a boyfriend, their grades drop? K well, mine didn't. In fact, it got better.

You know what I love most about you? Is that you actually care about me. I love how you always ask me how my day was. Barely anyone ever ask me that. I love how you don't like talking about your feelings but when it comes to me, you actually tell me how you feel. I remembered the first time you told me you like me. It was cute and special. I remembered every single words you’ve said. I miss everything.

You changed me. You made a huge impact in my life. As you can see, I'm not the same person I was before. I changed. Completely. Not the same anymore, all thanks to you. Even if your not here anymore, you know what keep me going? Those two special words that you always tell me. “Keep positive”, those two words. It may not be a lot , but its enough.

People always wondered what did I see in you and honestly, when I look at you, I see myself. I see everything about me when I look into your eyes. Its amazing how a person can damage alot. Everyone said you're not worth it, but truth is, you worth every tears, every pains, everything. You never hurt me, you never did me wrong.

With the help of Allah S.W.T, insyaAllah our prayers are always with you Amirul Razaili. May Allah S.W.T bless your soul. You'll be in our hearts forever. 

Asalam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment