Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Thursday, April 16, 2009

no title ;((

what shoul i do now ? everything seems hate me now. ape yg aku wat sume x btol *tears* .

baby,
how can i forget you hah ?
how can i find another guy if in my heart i just want you ;((

mama,
kakyong taw kakyong bukan anak harapan mama.
tapi x bleyh kew mama bg smg skeyt pown kurt kakyong ?

weyh ! i think i should die. seriously !aku da ta mampu na tanggong neyh sume da. aku ta larat
;(nobody even care how much i hurt, how pain in my heart.

OH GOD !
please take me.
aku ta spatotnyer hidop dlm dunia engkaw neyh.
aku x mampu tanggung neyh sume.
aku hambamu yg lemah.

rull,
if i maty i harap u bahgie ;)
i akan bhgie juge ble kaw bhgie syng.
sorry for everything baby .

mama,
kakyong minta maaf.
i know i cant be the best but i try too.
tapi sume bg mama tade makne.maafkn salah kakyong mama.

p/s : sorry now jarang update. prob besepah kurt kepale otak aku skunk ;((

1 comment: