Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Saturday, April 25, 2009

effin bored + sad = stupid of me

Masih ku tak berdaya
Melupakan mu
Di hatiku berkata
Apakah sebenarnya cinta
Di hati ini
Hanya mainan semata
Namun kau tak mengerti
Apakah sebenarnya yang telah terjadih
Di diri ini
Kau yang masih di hati
Tidak terdaya
Untuk mengundur diri
Darimu
Setelah engkau pergi
Tiada apa yang ada di diri ini
Kuharapkan kau kan berubah hati
Semoga kau kan kembali
Di diri ini


im fucking fuck myself aite fo the fucking shit reason who fucking make me fucking angry with myself and im fucking stupid fo caring this fucking stupid problem which fucking burden me and fucking stupid make me let my fucking tears fucking run down which fucking nobody will fucking know how i fucking feel in this fucking momment that i fucking can stand anymore ! URGH !well, sorry fo too many insulting. i'm just effin fucking mad. oops, i did it again ! whatever -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment