Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Sunday, April 5, 2009

day by day, our relation is getting BORING ! *no more sweet text/no more phone call* from him. since the day i meet him, i can feel the different between us. SERIOUS SHIT ! i didnt get any message from him since April 1st.

"BABY, whats wrong with our relation now ? everything suddenly changes. dont you ever miss me ?"

ohh gosh. i dont know what i think about. am i getting bored to be inlove with him ? i dont have the answer right now. *tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment