Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Friday, March 27, 2009

i miss you guys weyh ;(


*ocha//memey*

*rusza/syaza/arena*

*loly/elmo/syaza*

*ex dorm-mate*

*una/jaja/syaza*

best friends, i dont know what happens to us. but i just want u to know that i love && miss you so much. i try to be a good friends for u but i can't be that. i always remember && think about u even i know u are not remember && think about me. u are always in my hearts even we are too far now. i try to happy,laugh && enjoy my life by myself without you but it still not the same. sorry for everything *tear* i know sometimes im too selfish but i try to care your hearts as i can coz i dont want to lose u && i want u to be happy with me.i think i am losing u now. take care. i pray for u. if u need me,i always there or u.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
nota kaki : not in picture *lynn/niena* imy guy weyh ! ;(
love;
syahnafiza yaacob









No comments:

Post a Comment