Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Monday, May 23, 2011

no more you and him.

saya dah hilang segalanya. first thing is awak. awak pergi tglkan saya mcmtuu je. for this 4 month, i cant stop crying when i think about you mirul. i cant accept the faith that you are gone. till now , i cant believe that you are not with us anymore. ape yang saya buat selama ni, it reminds me of you. i miss you badly.

second thing is, saya dah hiland dia. he leave me. saya buat salah. he is the best among the rest you know ! 1 year with him, and it means a lot ! but what can i do ? im the one who always make him hurts.

i cant breath now. i dont know where did i put my inhaler. if i die tonight, i wish i can meet you amirul. and i can see firdaus by my side, crying. i wish for it.

thank you baby, for hurting me. saya dah agak ini mungkin akan terjadik. kalau saya dah tade, hope awak akan sentiasa engat saya. saya sayangkan awak. terlalu sayangkan awak.

No comments:

Post a Comment