Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Thursday, May 5, 2011

everyone miss you now sayang :(


mirul, you tahu tak ramai org rinduukan you ? and still harap that one day you will be back. and im including that people. i harap sgt one day you will alive back. and i promise i will never let you go again. i miss you mirul. sumpah rinduu terlalu. i nak dgr suara you lagi sekali. can i ? i nak tgk you gelak depan i, you menanges depan i. i nak dgr you marah marah i :( pleaseee. for the last time.  

anyway, im 20 now baby. you engat tak birthday i duluu. i paksa you beli cake i. and last last you mintak duet mak, and you bawak i pergi one utama carik cake. and kita beli air semua kan ? saya rinduu tuu sume. even awak beli cake lambat, tp saya hargai. 

anyway, tadi ada kwn saya mintak url blog. and i bg url blog kita. and i told her that i miss you so much. and you know what, suddenly im crying. dah terlalu lama i simpan perasaan i neyh mirul. and it really kills me now. please, bring me together with you :( i nak jumpa you sgt sgt ! i tahu you tahu ape i rasa. cuma you tak boleh muncul depan i kann ? 


 sayang, pleasee answer me. i need you now. im dying you know ! i need your support. please gimme strength to live :( please stay by my side. i need you boo. yes i do.

AL-Fatihah.




No comments:

Post a Comment