Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

you complete me :)

you completed me. really, you did. you can made me smile even when i was in my worst mood. it was only in your arms that i forget about all of my troubles and have complete happiness. you're the only one who can fill that gap in my heart, the space that knows you’re the one for me. the gap that will accept no one but you.

i miss you way too much. if god would give me chance to have whatever i want, i would probably choose to be with you like i used to. i miss the times we had our precious memories that you told me you won't forget. do you still remember our wonderful memories? do you? answer me :'( please.

may you rest in peace, sayang. i love you way too much. i miss you hundred-times-too-much. miss you so much :





'( al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment