Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Monday, May 11, 2009

never let it go ;(

:)i would never let go of something that precious that ever happen to me. will you ? mhmm.

well, i'm sorry fo i've said in my early post. yeahh, i did it based on my angry heart. as i said, i'm an adult who act like a child. and a child will never think before do something, rightt ? well, i'm sorry. of course, when we are grow up, we can think carefully and wisely. we should, rightt ?
and from now on, i will act properly. i will think wisely. i will do something carefully and i will do the right things. but hey, didn't people make mistakes ? yeahh, A LOT OF MISTAKES. well, nobody perfect rightt ? and i'm one of that people.
i guess, life is like a wheel. if we have problems, thats what we call the ups and downs of life. am i right ? i hope so. heee :) well, guide me to do the right things. cuz i don't really tell people when i have problems. in blog, yeah i did. but i didnt actly tell people face to face. i mean, i can't say a word in front of people about my problems.

mhmm. do i have still have chances ? idk. but i hope so that i do have chances to fix all my mistakes.**bobot, i'm sorry if i change and it make you change too. i know, its not your fault. in fact, its mine. and i'm sorry bcuz of it, both of us are suffering without we realizing it. i am so sorry.

i love youu.

No comments:

Post a Comment