Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Friday, May 8, 2009

the most precious things in my life,

this is the precious-things-that-i-own list :)

1)HIM-AMIRUL RAZAILI *im not sure if i still own him or not ;
(2)my family-mama,abah,mya,elmo,baby ekey
3)all my closest friends-u know who u are
4)my handphone-exchange it with APEX
5)baby bobot *again and again just him ;
(7)all the memories that built by me and him ;
(8)watch that gave by mama and him



*i dont know why i wrote this entry,

No comments:

Post a Comment