Daisypath Anniversary tickers

unholy Confession

My photo
Hey ! It's me Syaza. Here is all about my memories with Arwah Amirul. Since we were inlove, then we break then next he's gone forever. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. Im back here again :( I miss you so much Mirul !

Saturday, February 14, 2009

T O D A Y

14 FEBRUARY 2009. it was a valentine day where a da y to remember their lover , spent time together

but for me, today is a day where he makes me cry for all day. btw THANX DEAR !

"aunty soory mirul x dapat datang. mirul demam panas"
message from MUHAMMAD AMIRUL RAZAILI
he text my mom like that after he promise me , he give me a hope to come to my second house (at puchong) to gimme a surprise , to celebrate valentines day together but it's over after he text me said "sorry i taleyh datang. i x larat. lagipown jaoh." what ? is that easy for me to accept it ? he break my heart !
now , on evening , aku dudok kurt pondok blakang rumaa aku, memangdang ke arah tasik, melihat matahari terbenam , aku menangis sepuas puas nyer . ini kew nasib aku ? walau ape pown aku kene terime. bukan kew dye yang aku pilih ? "all by myself by air supply" menghangatkan lagi aer mate aku untok jatoh. aku yg ta faham dye ataw dye yg ta faham aku ? aku ney terlalu memakse kew ? i have my own reason why im doing all dat. kalau boleyh aku nak tgk dye tiap tiap hary. watching him day by day make my life feel so happy. i never know what da meaning of boring when i'm with him. i need him all my day, until the rest of my life. i need him by myside always
"terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
kaw berikan lagi kesempatan ini
tak akan terulang lagi semua
kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu"
song dedicated to him

No comments:

Post a Comment